Customers gain comprehensive insights into labour costs for faster financial decision making with PulseHRM payroll Software
HYDERABAD, INDIA, August 18, 2020 /24-7PressRelease/ — PulseHRM, a leader in cloud applications for human resources, today announced the availability of a new version of Payroll for India, a new application that enables organizations to streamline the payroll process and address the full spectrum of payroll needs. The new Payroll dashboard provides a more comprehensive insight into labor costs for faster financial decision making with PulseHRM Payroll Software.
Payroll has traditionally been challenging for organizations due to complex regulatory requirements and a lack of real-time insights on payroll actuals, taxation, or EPF. Building on the success of its previous payroll engine, PulseHRM’s new Payroll helps alleviate these pain points and equips customers with the flexibility, control, and insight required to support the unique aspects of their organizations.
Customers using PulseHRM benefit from:
• Integration – Organizations can now easily integrate any applications from our marketplace which includes SSO such as Google, Okta and Facebook, Chat applications, and Emails. Additionally, existing biometric devices including Facial Recognition and Iris can be integrated.
• High Configurability – We all know one size does NOT fit all, but we still end up buying payroll software designed by someone else. Now, Payroll managers can easily configure unlimited earnings, loan deductions, and pay groups. More importantly, the whole process can be redesigned to fit your needs.
• Real-time Analytics and Reporting – Payroll managers can now see and report to the leadership team on what they are spending on workers via a pre-designed dashboard, reports, and analytics. Besides, the new application features a unique dashboard that enables organizations to quickly see and manage high-impact changes.
• Automatic Tax Updates – With a secure cloud delivery model, new tax changes are automatically updated, eliminating the need for upgrades and patches.
• Powerful and Flexible Payroll Engine – The upgraded engine makes it easy for payroll administrators to handle complex loan deductions requirements and one-time adjustments as needed, with faster payroll-processing time.
PulseHRM’s new Payroll for India will be generally available on August 24, 2020. Reach out to us to Try it hands on.
PulseHRM is a leading provider of cloud applications for payroll and human resources. Founded in 2015, PulseHRM delivers modular and comprehensive cloud applications for Human Capital Management, automating entire hire to retire processes. India’s largest companies, defense organizations, municipal corporations, and IT Companies have selected PulseHRM.
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here