NEW YORK, NY, January 31, 2023 /24-7PressRelease/ — NextMed is proud to announce the success of its patients in achieving significant weight loss through its online weight loss program. The clinic’s medical staff, led by, has helped patients lose an average of 53 lbs on average through a combination of personalized meal plans, virtual coaching, and tracking tools.
“It was thrilling to see the results achieved through NextMeds program,” said Becky who lost 54lbs with NextMed.
The team of experts, including registered dietitians and certified personal trainers, work closely with each patient to create a customized plan that fits customer’s unique needs and goals.
The online weight loss program offers patients the convenience and flexibility of receiving care from anywhere, at any time. Patients can access their personalized meal plans, track progress, and communicate with coach through the clinic’s secure online portal. This allows patients to make sustainable lifestyle changes that lead to long-term weight loss success.
The clinic also utilizes FDA-approved weight loss medication like Glp 1 Medication Online & Wegovy Rx Online medical supervision to help boost weight loss results.
“At NextMed, professionals understand that losing weight is not just about diet and exercise; it’s about making sustainable lifestyle changes,” said Medical Officer at NextMed. The Bupropion™ Weight Loss Program helps patients make those changes and achieve their weight loss goals safely and effectively.
Several prescription weight loss medications are commonly used at NextMed. These include:
1. Orlistat (Xenical): Orlistat is a lipase inhibitor that prevents the absorption of some fat from food. It is typically prescribed for patients with a BMI of 30 or higher.
2. Liraglutide (Saxenda): Liraglutide is a GLP-1 receptor agonist that helps to regulate blood sugar levels and appetite. It is typically prescribed for patients with BMI 30 or higher with other risk factors for obesity-related diseases.
3. Phentermine/Topiramate (Qsymia): Phentermine is an appetite suppressant, while topiramate is an anti-seizure medication that also helps to reduce appetite. Together, they can help to reduce food intake and promote weight loss. It is typically prescribed for patients with a BMI of 30 or higher.
4. Bupropion/Naltrexone (Contrave): Bupropion is an antidepressant that can also help to reduce appetite, while naltrexone is an opioid antagonist that can help to reduce food cravings. Together, they can help to reduce food intake and promote weight loss. It is typically prescribed for patients with a BMI of 30 or higher or those with a BMI of 27 with other risk factors for obesity-related diseases.
5. Lorcaserin (Belviq): Lorcaserin is a serotonin 2C receptor agonist that affects how the brain perceives hunger and fullness. It is typically prescribed for patients with a BMI of 30 or higher or those with BMI of 27.
NextMed has set itself apart from other online weight loss clinic using cutting-edge technology & Prescription Weight Loss Meds.
Willing to explore more on NextMed’s meal plans, virtual coaching, tracking tools, through a team of experienced medical professionals, contact them today through the website!
For the original version of this press release, please visit 24-7PressRelease.com here